1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

[Urgent] Pesen Penting dari Empu nya STT2 Ngadepin Google Panda

Discussion in 'SEO' started by B_doT InsIde, Jul 20, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B_doT InsIde

B_doT InsIde Super Hero

Oom-oom semua, ijin ngepost nih....Kalo postingan ane repost ato salah kamar delet aja oom Mod.

Dapet email dari oom poer (founder STT2), pasti yang laen juga udah pada dapet email yang sama kan? Tentang penggunaan dan setting STT2 yang bagus buat google panda.

Isi email kurang lebih seperti ini:

Regarding the latest update of Google algorithm, known as Panda Update, I feel obliged to convey some important information to you.

As you already know, Google Panda Update aims to remove the pages that are considered low-quality content from google search results.

"Improve it or remove it. With Google's Panda Update, low-quality content can impact an entire domain, but removing these pages - or moving Them to a different domain - can help your rankings, " says Google's Michael Wyszomierski.

And unfortunately, the search pages that are automatically created by SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 plugin, as well as the WordPress tags pages, are considered as low-quality content.

Therefore, I do not recommend to enable these two SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 features:

1. "Save popular search terms as post tags", and
    2. "Convert search terms into links to search page".

All the other features are save, and not contradictory to Google Panda Update.

In addition, to eliminate those pages from Google Index, you can add the following code into your site robots.txt file ( you can find it in the public_html folder ).

User-agent: *
    Allow: /
    Disallow: /search/
    Disallow: /tags/

For now, Google has not perfomed Google Panda Update into all of their local sites, but I guess it'll be soon.

To make friends with Google Panda, always use high quality unique content, and strengthen the on-page SEO of those content in accordance with the keywords you target. Some people even said that the most important now is your on-page SEO, and not your backlinks (off page). For me, both is important, but I do believe that on-page SEO become more important then before.

You can download and print this on page SEO check list.

To automate the on-page SEO, I used to using SEO Pressor plugin, but not anymore. I found out that this new plugin, called Easy WP SEO, has more complete on-page SEO features compare to SEO Pressor.

Nyok kita rubah settingan nya. Semoga bermanfaat buat semua...

2. 404-ora-ketemu

404-ora-ketemu Ads.id Fan

Udah ada yang nikin gan disini

3. yumichan

yumichan May All Beings Be Happy

Repost gan:
    _http://www.adsense-id.com/forums/showthread.php/86054-share-Update-Penggunaan-STT2-dari-Bang-Purwedi-%28the-developer%29

4. B_doT InsIde

B_doT InsIde Super Hero

Waduh bener kan repost, belom sempet search nih pagi2. Thanks udah ngasih tau oom...

Oom mod, delet aja ya

5. anisku11

anisku11 Super Hero

,,repost Om
    ckckckckckck
    :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.