1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Best CPM Ad Network in 2016 with 10 or 15 $ Bonus with Payment Proofs

Discussion in 'Online Earning' started by Sharon Shaju, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sharon Shaju

Sharon Shaju Newbie

Hi, today internet is a bag with lot of scammers and cheaters, also we can see so many scam ad network who doesn't pay for their publishers, but here i say that there is a good CPM ad network which gives 10 to 15 $ bonus and their CPM are between .39$ to 1.25 $. Also i have recently got 87.75 $ from advertopia in just 15 days (I have attached the payment proof below), i have a blog with about 8000 to 11,000 pageviews a day and be serious that i got 87.75 $ in from just 15 days and that means it will become 175.50 $ a month Hurray, You should try this network surely, because it is the best ever than google adsense, with good cpm rates ever (0.39 to 1.50 $) if you have a blog with just 1,000 pageviews a day, but also you can earn much better with advertopia, And note that: first your earnings will be low but till the payment day (15 days) you will get amazing earnings as they finalize the earnings, and i just first got only 3 $ and at the payment date (15 days) my earnings was 30 $ hurray, so wait till the payment period to get good earnings. THANKS So why are you waiting just sign up with the link and get 10 or 15 $ Bonus Now: http://advertopia.com/index.php?rp=17

Attached Files: