1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

[ask] cara memperbaiki website blank atau this site cannot be reached

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by NeoHitakiMa, Dec 10, 2018.

1. NeoHitakiMa

NeoHitakiMa Ads.id Fan

Maaf agan² ane mau nanya nih, kemarin kan saya upgrade server. tapi dalam 1x24 jam web ane masih aja "this site cannot be reached" dan tidak bisa login melalui putty dan winscp.
    tapi setelah itu saya backup menggunakan bot finnix, akhirnya berhasil masuk melalui winscp.
    Nah web ane juga belum berhasil normal. setelah ane cek ternyata file ane ada di folder /mnt, nah bagaimana cara nya web ane bisa tampil lagi?
    Ane agak bingung mau jelasin gimana, berikut percakapan ane dengan staff vultr :

Bryan Hill Vultr Staff :
    Greetings,

You appear to have Finnix booted and are in the recovery shell. You should start by get the disk partition mounted and then start navigating around the filesystem to determine the cause of the issue. You may need to run a filesystem check and correct any errors before the partition will mount properly. You'll need to mount it in read-write ( rw ) mode in order to make any changes.

Regards,
    --Bryan Hill, Systems Administrator
    How do you rate this response?

Ane :

Helo admin, after I followed the method, I was confused what I would do next. One day I do it repeatedly but the result remains "this site cannot be reached".
    Please help me admin, how do I get my website back to normal

Robert Dammers Vultr Staff :

Thank you for your inquiry. This VPS instance appears to have encountered an unrecoverable error at boot time.

It may be possible to upload a rescue ISO and boot the instance from that for data recovery purposes. The procedure for such an operation would be as follows:

1. Go to hxxps://my(.)vultr(.)com -> Servers -> Your VPS Name -> Settings -> Custom ISO

2. Under ISO Library select Finnix

3. Select "Attach ISO and Reboot"

4. Open the Console (computer icon in top right of server information page)

5. Once you've confirmed that the instance has booted and is running the live recovery OS, you should be able to mount the disk that your data resides within and troubleshoot any operating system issues.

Additional information on using the Finnix Rescue is available at:
    hxxps://www(.)vultr(.)com/docs/using-finnix-rescue-cd-to-rescue-repair-or-backup-your-linux-system

6. Once the recovery is complete, you can return to the Custom ISO page and click "Remove ISO" to unmount the ISO.