1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

[INFO] My.Opera.com Akan Tutup , My.Opera is Closing 3rd of March

Discussion in 'Internet News' started by pyurtube, Feb 27, 2014.

1. pyurtube

pyurtube Super Hero

Wah Kabar buruk untuk teman 2 ads-id,Blog dummy my.opera.com akan tutup
    sungguh berita yang mengejutkan ,tadi iseng iseng buka my.opera.com
    eh ada tulisan
    " My Opera is closing 3rd of March"
    Untuk Teman Teman yg punya dummy blog di my.opera.com sungguh sedih , tmsuk aku,

hxxp://my.opera.com/chooseopera/blog/2013/10/31/important-announcement-about-your-my-opera-account

The My Opera Community is closing on the 1st of March and now is the time to make a backup of your blog and move to another service if you have not already done so. You can preserve all your content with two simple steps:

Export your blog. You can easily take this file to WordPress, Squarespace, Typepad, Movable Type, Drupal or many other weblog-hosting sites.
    Download all of your content. You can learn how to do that here.

Finding a new home can be tricky. Here are two good articles that might help you decide where to move to next:

Which social network should I use?

Which blogging platform should I use?

We have prepared some answers to help you understand more about what all of this means for your My Opera account.

What will happen with my My Opera email?

The service will, along with My Opera, be discontinued. In the meantime, we suggest you sign up for a new provider and make sure to take care of the emails you want to save. Also, it would be a good idea to set up an auto-reply in your My Opera email to inform your contacts of your new email address. Here are a few free email providers you may want to check out:

Our friends at FastMail
    Gmail by Google
    Outlook by Microsoft
    Yahoo! Mail
    Mail.com
    And many more – see About.com for suggestions

What about the Opera Link web interface?

It will be hosted from hxxp://link.opera.com. Simply log in with your My Opera account details to get access to your synchronized content.

Will this affect other Opera services such as addons.opera.com?

No, you can still log in with your My Opera account and access your add-ons, review them and comment.

What happens with all the comments in the blog?

Your comments will be exported when you download your blog.

Where are the old comments that were in your blogs?

Our new blogs platform uses Disqus, a new blog comment service, that were not compatible with importing the old comments. The old comments are still available here on My Opera.

What about the forums?

Our forums will be moving to opera.com. The most important existing threads will be moved across, and you will be able to use your My Opera account to log in and continue the discussion. In other words: Your My Opera account has become your new Opera account that you can use for all Opera services and products.

To summarize, what do we suggest you do now?

First of all, grab a copy of all your stuff. Use our download tools to backup your blog posts and photos.
    Investigate your options. There are many great services out there. Perhaps you want to bring some of your friends along to a new place? Let them know where you want to go. Maybe you can write a blog post about it?
    When you’re ready for the switch, sign up for a new social network. You might know of some more good sites. Feel free to comment here and let us know.
    If you’re one of our email users, sign up for a new email service and set up an auto-reply in My Opera to let your contacts know about your new address.
    Then, forward your email to your new email address.
    If you have a blog, make your readers aware of the switch. You could write a post with a link to your new blog and make it sticky, so it stays prominently at the top of the page.

This is probably one of the longest, most important blog posts written here, but there's a lot of information to convey. We hope that this notice and our migration tools will make your transition as easy as possible.

If you have additional ideas for other platforms or sites to use, feel free to share them with us in the comments. Thanks for your support of My Opera over the years. Let’s keep the discussion alive over at blogs.opera.com; you can also connect with us on Google+, Twitter or Facebook.

Best regards,

The My Opera team

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  2. m2dbx

m2dbx Super Hero

waduh sayang sekali klo tutup ya gan? :) padahal seonya maknyus lho klo pake my opera.
    coba klo ada fitur pubisher ads yg bisa nyaingin GA :D :D :D

3. sukino

sukino Banned

wah sayang sungguh sayang,,,,

4. Asmara Susanto

Asmara Susanto Super Hero

Wahh ladang spam berkurang nih :p

Sent from my EG98 using Tapatalk

pyurtube likes this.
  5. jonathanas

jonathanas Super Hero

my.opera itu sejenis blog hosting y? baru tw ane :lol:

6. sudyindra

sudyindra Ads.id Fan

Pernah nyasar ke beberapa blog dummy di my.opera.com ini gan, pas cari gratisan net banyak di sana. Sayang juga sebenarnya di tutup gan.

7. perruci

perruci Ads.id Fan

Yang ikut KONTES ngandelin dummy myopera pada mewekkk,,, hehehe

8. dadada

dadada Super Hero

Waduh, amblas nih blog dummy..

9. idbiznis

idbiznis Ads.id Pro

10. upilku

upilku Hero

ia. pdahal. bwt blog dummy mantap bgt lho. kerasa hasilnya

pyurtube likes this.
  11. aldhy

aldhy Hosting Group _ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

ya sudah lah,
    kalau tidak bisa dilanjut mau di apakan lagi, dicoba export saja ke wordpress, mungkin mereka ada masalah internal

12. asep43

asep43 Banned

waduh pdahal blog dummy ane page one.