1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Dapet Recehan Dengan Twitter di Sociallinkmart

Discussion in 'Online Earning' started by kemal07, Mar 2, 2013.

1. anu-eta-tea

anu-eta-tea Super Hero

kemaren sore nyoba dapet $2,09, setting payout minimal $2 pilihannya dmn om?
    btw cuman bisa 1 akun twitter aja ya? :D

2. Hemster

Hemster Hero

Ini cara kerjanya yang kayak Sponsoredtweet itu ya gan ?
    Jadi kita nunggu advertiser sewa harga per Tweet/Post gitu ya gan ?

3. kemal07

kemal07 Super Hero

coba anda buka menu "manage earnings account" di sisi sebelah kiri, nanti di situ ada mau nentuin minimal payout berapa

mau nunggu bisa, tidak nunggu juga bisa bro
    anda tinggal cari advertiser yang tersedia

4. Hemster

Hemster Hero

Bisa ngajuin juga ya ga,
    tapi pengalaman ane di Sponsored Tweet peluang diterima nya kalo ngajuin itu suka di reject :(

5. kemal07

kemal07 Super Hero

engga ada ngajuin-ngajuin kayaknya di sini
    saya cuma nunggu invite aja dari advertiser kadang kalo lagi ga ada kerjaan saya nyari advertiser yang tersedia langsung klik tweet aja nanti kita dapet bayaran
    dicoba aja dulu bro

6. acilz

acilz Super Hero

Ini cara klik2 nya gimana bro? trus fungsi toolbar apa ya? ane suruh donlot mulu.. cuma support mozilla doang lagi..

7. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

Hello,

My name is John Lessnau, I am the founder of SocialLinkMart and I appreciate all of the interest generated in our site from this thread.

Unfortunately, I am American and we don't speak much else but English so I apologize for not being able to discuss sociallinkmart in your language. However, I thought I would try to reach everyone here and answer any questions and concerns.

First, some of you may wonder how we can pay so much per tweet, facebook share, and Google plus share and why would advertisers pay that amount? The reason is simple, unlike other sites that sell social links, we strive to offer our advertiser social links on quality accounts. We use two measures Kred.com and what we call the eyeball test (how does the provider's social medial account look). Advertisers are desperate for high quality shares and we hope to help them find them through our site.

This is good and bad:
    • The good part is we can do high payouts.
    • The bad part is we are fairly strict on who we can allow participate.

We look at each account and make sure the account is professional looking, in mostly if not all English (nearly all our advertiser our English sites except a few Italian sites). No naked pictures, foolish kid stuff, bad designs etc... Bottom line, your social media account must look like something an advertiser would want their site mentioned. I we feel the social media account will cause advertiser complaints we will disallow it.

So if we reject your account, don't take it personal, work to fix and create great social media accounts and reapply in a few months. Even if you don't use it, you can use high quality social media accounts in the future to make money on other things. So treat your social media accounts like gold.

On a side note - as we get thousands and thousands of social media sellers, we will be able to give advertisers the option to advertise by language and country. Unfortunately, we don't have enough sellers to do that yet. Our service is less than three months old.

We are not looking for fiverr junk type social media links. We are looking for real social media users with nice accounts looking to make some extra money sharing our advertiser content.

So anyway. I created this account, if you have questions, let me know. I will check this thread ever so often and try to give honest answer to your questions.

Thanks again for your interest and support,

John

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  8. itssika

itssika Super Hero

Wow, ada SocialLinkMart nya di mari
    Terharu deh sama ads-id

Hello, I just got approved today
    Still trying to understand the mechanism to sell link :D

9. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

Login, click sell social media links, add your provider information (connect your social media accounts) Download toolbar, and share articles that would interest your followers.

We have some how to videos in the faq section or link in the footer of the site.

10. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

When your logged into slm you can see this private blog post for Social Link Providers. It explains how to be successful on our site and with social media in general:

After observing some of our providers and how they use Social Link Mart, I have come up with some tips on how to be a good provider member for our advertisers.

1. 100 % non-english provider social media accounts probably will not be accepted.
    2. Non-profession looking social media accounts will not be accepted.
    3. Only share stuff with your followers that you feel is worth sharing.
    4. Do more than just paid shares. Providers that are doing mostly paid shares and not using their social media accounts for much else will eventually be suspended.
    5. Use your social media accounts daily. Interact with your friends and followers, share stuff you find on the internet. Retweet, like, +1 your friends and follower social posts you enjoy.
    6. Be professional on your social media accounts. No F-bombs, naked ladies, large amounts of party pictures etc… (pretend your Grandmother is watching)
    7. Spend some time at Kred.com Learn how they measure social media authority so you know what you are doing that raises and lowers your score.
    8. Make sure your Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin accounts are all connected at the Kred.com site: http://screencast.com/t/Jst67kG6E – this will help Kred include all of your social media activity in your Kred score.
    9. Add comments on your paid shares that will encourage your followers to take a look. Remember, you want happy advertisers.
    10. Be a good social media citizen.
    11. Continuously improve your social media accounts. This will pay off for you at SLM and having engaged friends and followers will only help you with other projects down the road.
    12. Spread the word. Join our affiliate program and invite your friends using an affiliate link.
    ** We have many new provider’s register everyday, as we are getting more and more we will tighten our standards. You are selling a service to advertisers. Act like it, be PROFESSIONAL.
    Following these tips will not only help your social media authority, it will keep you in good standing with SocialLinkMart and our advertisers.

11. luliana

luliana Ads.id Pro

Live link are not allowed here (it's a part of the forum rules). Please edit your post before you are sent to the Pluto by the Moderator of this forum :komunis:

12. pancuraji

pancuraji Super Hero

Lha ente sendiri ikut quote live linknya hiks..

13. 608l06

608l06 Ads.id Fan

ada ga yg punya acc 2 atau lebih , 1 account 1 twitter tapi 1 paipai :d

14. anu-eta-tea

anu-eta-tea Super Hero

@SocialLinkMart
    John, great to see you here. Anyway Url live link is not allowed here (break the rule of this forum), just make it your url hxxp instead of http.

15. Saddam

Saddam Newbie

asiikk rekomended nih buat cara nambah duit tapi bentuk dollar.. :)
    jadi kaya akan pengetahuan di ads-id... Thanks untuk member Ads-id semua.

16. erwans

erwans Hero

hello john,

I have this message when I sent sponsor link to my twitter account:

Can you explain, how much maximum daily payout for us (seller) ? :)

thanks,

17. acilz

acilz Super Hero

Wah langsung dapet $5 aja neh.. kira2 dibayar gak ya???

18. waedbyubyu

waedbyubyu Ads.id Pro

gagal reg terus ne gan (reff id is already take)
    btw pake fb aja bisa..??
    thx

19. kemal07

kemal07 Super Hero

saya dibayar beneran bro, silahkan dicek screenshotnya di depan
    tapi gatau besok-besok soalnya ini harga linknya mahal bangat kalo menurut saya jadi takutnya kehabisan advertiser
    ngomong-ngomong skor krednya berapa bro

dicek dulu kred skornya dapet berapa, kalo dibawah 350 ga bisa kayaknya

20. mezzaluna08

mezzaluna08 Sedekah

boleh dicoba.. tq mas gansss