1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Terkait Program HG Berbagi ane

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yumichan, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yumichan

yumichan May All Beings Be Happy

Selamat malam,

Maaf malam2 gini ane buat thread yang mungkin agak menguras otak, tapi disini ane mau mengeluhkan cara kerja affiliate team HostGator yang seakan2 "menelantarkan" ane.

Berawal dari thread ini: http://www.adsense-id.com/forums/showthread.php/94896-HOT-Cara-Asyik-Daftar-Hostgator , sebelumnya minta maaf kepada teman2 yang PM ngeklaim cashback, ane sudah balas bahwa sampai saat ini saya belum menerima cashback dari HG sejak komisi earned dari October 2011.

Ini transcript chat pertama tanggal 11 February:
    [Initial Question]:
    (9:42 pm) [System]: Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
    (9:44 pm) [Sam E.] Welcome to HostGator.com Live Chat. My name is Sam, and I will be happy to assist you today.
    (9:44 pm) [Sam E.] How can I help you with this ticket?
    (9:44 pm) [Calvin]: hi
    (9:45 pm) [Calvin]: please help me to mark it as an URGENT
    (9:45 pm) [Calvin]: Adam doesnt understand my issue
    (9:46 pm) [Sam E.] What exactly is this ticket about?
    (9:46 pm) [Calvin]: I did not received my commissions earned on October. He said that he will reissue them along with the payment of commissions earner on November (in early of February)
    (9:47 pm) [Sam E.] So its about Affiliates?
    (9:48 pm) [Calvin]: yeah, the affiliates. I understand that you cant handle it Sam, pleae just mark it as an URGENT
    (9:48 pm) [Calvin]: I have waited patiently, but why the affiliate team treat me like this. I am impatient right now.
    (9:49 pm) [Calvin]: The respond of the affiliate manager is soooo slow, while I need to solve this ASAP. If he understand this issue tomorrow, i'm afraid my commissions will be paid on earlier MARCH and i have to wait again and again
    (9:49 pm) [Sam E.] One moment.
    (9:50 pm) [Sam E.] I will see if I can get this escalated.
    (9:50 pm) [Calvin]: Sure, I need your favor Sam. Thanks a lot for that
    (9:50 pm) [Calvin]: This is irritating so much
    (9:54 pm) [Sam E.] Im very sorry. I have escalated the ticket, but because its a different department, it could be Monday before the ticket is answered, as I dont think that anyone from that department works on weekends.
    (9:55 pm) [Calvin]: thats awful, but you have done the best on your end.
    (9:55 pm) [Calvin]: thanks Sam. You did help me well
    (9:55 pm) [Calvin]: How can I get this chat sent via email?
    (9:56 pm) [Sam E.] Once you click "Close and Rate" there will be an option to send it to your email.
    (9:56 pm) [Calvin]: I am afraid the commissions will be paid on early March, neglected again and again
    (9:57 pm) [Calvin]: Thank you.
    (9:57 pm) [System]: Chat closed by Customer request.
    Transcript chat kedua tanggal 16 Februari:
    [Initial Question]:
    (6:43 am) [System]: Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
    (7:03 am) [Gabrielle T.] Welcome to Hostgator LiveChat. My name is Gabrielle and I'd be glad to assist you with any questions you may have about your ticket.
    (7:03 am) [Gabrielle T.] Thank you. One minute please while I view the ticket.
    (7:03 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: sure
    (7:04 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: thank you
    (7:04 am) [Gabrielle T.] I can see the ticket. Normally tickets are answered the same day, usually within a few hours. Tickets are addressed in the order they are received, so please wait patiently and you should have a response shortly.
    (7:04 am) [Gabrielle T.] I understand just where you're coming from and I want to personally make sure this is handled as expeditiously as can be. To that end I am going to ask to have this ticket escalated for urgent attention.
    (7:05 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: great
    (7:06 am) [Gabrielle T.] I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Did you have any other questions or concerns for me today?
    (7:06 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: but i find that it has not been replied since last week
    (7:06 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: may i know the approximately time until i can get response from affiliate manager?
    (7:06 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: I am in rush for that fund Gabrielle :D
    (7:07 am) [Gabrielle T.] There is not a time that I can give you at this time however I am certain that you should get a response shortly.
    (7:08 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: If i do not get response shortly , i will be back again tomorrow to ask for help
    (7:08 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: thank you Gabrielle
    (7:08 am) [Gabrielle T.] You can ask for me personally if you like. You can ask the agent to transfer you: Gabrielle T.
    (7:08 am) [Gabrielle T.] My pleasure!
    (7:08 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: sure, Gabrielle
    (7:08 am) [Calvin Hartanto The]: I will ask you personally. What a great service you provide here
    (7:09 am) [Gabrielle T.] I am glad that I could help! Have a fabulous day! :D
    (7:09 am) [Gabrielle T.] Thank you for using HostGator Live Chat. If you could take a minute to rate your experience with HostGator as well as my overall performance, that would help us to improve our customer service. To do that, just click the button that says Rate and Exit in the upper right hand corner. The survey takes less than a minute to fill out. Don't forget to also check our out Knowledge Base that is updated almost daily with helpful articles to assist you with most needs. You can find it at _http://hostgator.com/support . Once again, thank you for choosing Hostgator! :)
    (7:09 am) [System]: Chat closed by Customer request.
    Transcript chat ketiga pada tanggal 17 Februari:
    [Initial Question]:
    (8:55 pm) [System]: Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
    (8:58 pm) [Truitt A.] Hello, thank you for using Host Gator Live Chat! My name is Truitt, and I will be happy to assist you today.
    (8:58 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: Hello, Ticket ID : KID-17213853 Please transfer me to Gabrielle T.
    (8:58 pm) [Truitt A.] One moment please.
    (9:00 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: sure, take your time Truitt. Thank you
    (9:01 pm) [Truitt A.] I apologize, Gabrielle isn't available at the moment, I do see your ticket open and being reviewed at the moment.
    (9:01 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: reviewed by Affiliate Manager?
    (9:02 pm) [Truitt A.] Correct, that is a Affiliate Ticket.
    (9:02 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: Gabrielle said that I should have the response shortly yesterday, but i didnt. I am getting impatient because of the delay
    (9:02 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: Can you please mark it as an Urgent?
    (9:03 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: I need response ASAP :)
    (9:04 pm) [Truitt A.] It is set to that now.
    (9:04 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: so may I have the approximately time until I got response of this ticket?
    (9:05 pm) [Truitt A.] I am not sure, that is with the Affiliates and the time it takes them to review and investigate.
    (9:06 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: But are you sure with the ticket is being reviewed right now? or it has status pending?
    (9:06 pm) [Truitt A.] It is open and being reviewed, that is the status I see.
    (9:07 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: Great Truitt. Thank you
    (9:07 pm) [Truitt A.] You are welcome!
    (9:07 pm) [Truitt A.] Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
    (9:07 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: nope, thats all.
    (9:08 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: i hope i can received the reply soon. will save this transcript
    (9:08 pm) [Calvin Hartanto The]: thanks for such great support
    (9:08 pm) [System]: Chat closed by Customer request.

Bersambung, kepanjangan

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    andi8lumut and puthzel like this.
  2. lanjut gan :D

yumichan likes this.
  3. yumichan

Transcript keempat pada tanggal 22 Februari. Disini ane minta utk diredirect ke agent Gabrielle T yang pada tanggal 16 bilang kalo masalah blm selesai jg silakan ask her for personally (seperti di transcript diatas), tapi jawaban dari Timothy sangat mengecewakan. Bisa diliat pada kata2 yang saya bold warna merah dibawah:
    [Initial Question]:
    (12:44 am) [System]: Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
    (12:46 am) [Timothy E.] Welcome to Hostgator LIve Chat. My name is Timothy, I would be happy to assist you.
    (12:47 am) [System]: Browser window has closed. Customer may return within 60 seconds.
    (12:47 am) [System]: Browser window has closed. Customer may return within 60 seconds.
    (12:47 am) [System]: Browser window has re-opened.
    (12:47 am) [Calvin]: hello
    (12:47 am) [Timothy E.] I apologize, How can I help you?
    (12:47 am) [Calvin]: Ticket ID: KID-17213853
    (12:47 am) [Calvin]: thats an affiliate ticket, but I do not know how to contact Adam directly
    (12:48 am) [Calvin]: Gabrielle T. asked me if I wanted to ask her personally about this ticket, because it has been more than one weeks I do not have response from affiliate team.
    (12:48 am) [Timothy E.] I see, you will recievee a response from one of our Affiliate admins, it has already been assigned to one.
    (12:49 am) [Timothy E.] Ok- let me see if anyone is available in the Affiliates team.
    (12:49 am) [Calvin]: Are you sure? Because last time (more than 3 times) I asked about this ticket and the agents always asked me to wait again, Timothy. I am worry so much about the fund.
    (12:50 am) [Calvin]: Sure, Timothy. Thanks for your help, i appreciate it so much
    (12:51 am) [Timothy E.] I understand your frustration, but we are not allowed to address affiliate issues through chat; any previous agents that tried were just trying to avoid upsetting you.
    (12:52 am) [Calvin]: I see. So what can I do to make sure this ticket is not neglected by the affiliate team?
    (12:53 am) [Calvin]: Because it seems to be very neglected, I am under frustation for this affiliate issue.
    (12:53 am) [Calvin]: Can you please give me any solution Timothy?
    (12:53 am) [Timothy E.] I can add the note that you are expecting an answer soon. Unfortunately, no one currently on has access to your affiliate system as they work during the day Monday- Friday; they will not ignore you.
    (12:54 am) [Timothy E.] IF nothing else you can try calling during the day time; but I do not know if that will address this issue.
    (12:55 am) [Calvin]: Let me know the call number, please
    (12:55 am) [Timothy E.] We on the tech support side cannot see what they do.
    (12:55 am) [Timothy E.] Toll Free: 1.866.96.GATOR

Local: 1.713.574.5287
    (12:55 am) [Calvin]: Is Toll Free: 1.866.96.GATOR can be accessed from Indonesia?
    (12:56 am) [Timothy E.] No- you will need to use an international calling plan of some sort- Skype?
    (12:58 am) [Calvin]: I dont know how to use Skype lol.. Is there any solution again other than calling the affiliate team?
    (12:58 am) [Calvin]: Is there any higher authority than manage this affiliate team that I can call?
    (12:58 am) [Calvin]: Im sorry to bother you with this question, but I am currently depressed on this issue, im sorry
    (12:58 am) [Timothy E.] I am sorry but the ticket you submitted is the only approved way to communicate with them; I cannot call them.
    (1:00 am) [Calvin]: that's too awful. but its the best from you, i understand
    (1:00 am) [Calvin]: then i will wait and wait till i get too much upset of this lol
    (1:00 am) [Calvin]: thank you Timothy
    (1:00 am) [Timothy E.] Is there anything else I can help you with?
    (1:00 am) [Calvin]: I will try to be patient again
    (1:00 am) [Calvin]: Nope, thats all
    (1:01 am) [Calvin]: ah I forgo
    (1:02 am) [Calvin]: using skype, I will have to only press the number 1.866.96 right?
    (1:02 am) [Calvin]: or other number?
    (1:02 am) [Calvin]: Hostgator's located on USA, right?
    (1:03 am) [System]: Chat closed by Customer request.

Ane sudah cukup makan hati sama kerjaan HG yang ngoper2 dan skg bilang hal2 seperti yang ane bold diatas. Pada waktu itu ane sama sekali gak nyoba telp via skype (spertii yang disarankan Timothy diatas), krn ane kira harus pake Skype credit.

Kemarin, ane nyoba chat lagi sama livechat HG (kali ini di Technical Support) menanyakan perihal pindahan website dan transfer berhubung ane mau ngejual blog2 amazon ane kemarin. Akhirnya ane tanyakan lagi perihal soal dana yang masih blm ngucur2 juga sampe skg. Berikut transcriptnya:
    [Initial Question]:
    (11:14 pm) [System]: Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
    (11:15 pm) [Joseph C.] Welcome to HostGator LiveChat. My name is Joe, and I'd be happy to assist you with your inquiry today.
    (11:17 pm) [Joseph C.] Yes it is. Are they 2 separate accounts?
    (11:18 pm) [Calvin]: yeah they are separate accounts
    (11:20 pm) [Joseph C.] All you would have to do it do a full back up of the cpanel and upload that backup to the new account and fill out a restore form and we will restore it into the new account for you.
    (11:21 pm) [Calvin]: is there any additional fee charged?
    (11:23 pm) [Joseph C.] No that will be free of charge all you will need to do is let us know where you uploaded the backup to.
    (11:25 pm) [Calvin]: Can I ask Hostgator agents to move without me making any backup first?
    (11:29 pm) [Joseph C.] You can certainly ask for us to migrate the site for you. You will just need to fill out this form. _https://transfer.hostgator.com/
    (11:30 pm) [Calvin]: sure
    (11:30 pm) [Calvin]: thanks Joseph
    (11:31 pm) [Calvin]: Additional question, is the affiliate team cannot be reached by live chat? I have a ticket that they have never given respond since 2 weeks ago.
    (11:36 pm) [Joseph C.] Do you ahve the ticket number so i can see if I can getthis escalated for you?
    (11:41 pm) [Joseph C.] Are you still with me?
    (11:41 pm) [Calvin]: yeah sure
    (11:41 pm) [Calvin]: I will get you the ticket
    (11:42 pm) [Calvin]: Ticket ID: KID-17213853
    (11:44 pm) [Joseph C.] Please wait while I check. Thank you for your patience.
    (11:44 pm) [Calvin]: I am the one who needs to thank you, Joseph
    (11:46 pm) [Joseph C.] I am going to note this ticket and get the ticket escalated for you. I will need to verify your account in order to get that done. Would you please provide me with the last four digits of you credit card we have on file, the latest paypal transaction ID or your security pin?
    (11:47 pm) [Calvin]: sure, please wait for secs
    (11:48 pm) [Calvin]: Ah I cant check it right now. Can you just send an email to the primary email of this account? I will reply just in time
    (11:51 pm) [Joseph C.] I will note the ticket regardless.
    (11:51 pm) [Joseph C.] One moment while I get this done.
    (11:52 pm) [Calvin]: Yes, it seems that the ticket is neglected. Thank you very much for your help Joseph
    (11:53 pm) [Calvin]: Sure, take your time please
    (11:54 pm) [Joseph C.] I have noted the ticket and have requested a response for you.
    (11:54 pm) [Joseph C.] I am sorry that you have not received one yet.
    (11:54 pm) [Joseph C.] Is there anything else with which I can help you?
    (11:55 pm) [Calvin]: So things got fixed at the moment and I will get the response soon, Joseph?
    (11:56 pm) [Joseph C.] That is correct.
    (11:57 pm) [Calvin]: Great service, Joseph.
    (11:57 pm) [Joseph C.] You should receive a response within the next 24 hours.
    (11:57 pm) [Joseph C.] ;You're welcome!
    (11:57 pm) [Calvin]: Thank you very much mate
    (11:57 pm) [Calvin]: Have a great day
    (11:57 pm) [System]: Chat closed by Customer request.

Ane masih menunggu, akhirnya ada masukan dari Mastah Chiman via PM:
    Akhirnya setelah ane telp tadi, ane bicara sama CS nya selama 20 menit, melalui proses verifikasi inilah itulah, tetap jawabannya kurang lebih cuma ini: Ticket has been escalated, you should receive the response shortly. Ane sempat bilang terus kalo ane terus dapat jawaban seperti itu, tapi jawabannya mutar, intinya Affiliate team hanya bisa diakses via email, tidak bisa by phone seperti yang Timothy bilang (disini menambah ketidakprofesionalan), dan sama sekali tidak ada cara selain menunggu dan menunggu. Ane minta recording utk dikirim via email, biar bisa jadi bukti utk rekan2 disini, ane disuruh nunggu bermenit2, eh ternyata jawabannya parah lagi, katanya no recording is available, katanya harus rekam sendiri atau bertanya via chat dan saya bisa nyimpan transcriptnya.

Jadilah ane tambah frustasi sama ulah HG yang cuma bisa escalate tiket dan duit rekan2 disini ngambang tidak terbayarkan ke saya.
    Ane sudah berusaha menanggulangi dan melenyapkan "sedikit" rasa ketidaknyamanan karena ulah affiliate HG ini.

Maaf saya nulis ini, karena saya rasa udah perlu banget utk diberitahu ke teman2, disisi ane merasa dikejar2 (meski sebenarnya tidak dikejar), tapi ane merasa bertanggungjawab, dan jujur itu membuat ane cukup frustasi :))

Tujuan ane buat thread ini, mohon masukan dari teman2, apa yang harus ane lakukan? Semoga cepat ketemu solusinya.

Terimakasih banyak mastah
    :kembang:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  4. red army

red army Dalih Webmaster Hangout team

lanjut mastah..

5. fear The FUR

fear The FUR Super Hero

lanjut master,, penasaran

6. yumichan

Udah selesai tuh gan unek2nya diatas wkwkw. Smoga dengan adanya thread ini ane bisa dpat solusi yang tidak merugikan kita semua.
    :senyum:

7. teguhaditya

teguhaditya Super Hero

sabar aja masbro, komisi affiliate hostgator pasti di bayarkan ko asal referalnya masih active, bukan fraud, over due dll.
    biasanya dibayarnya tiap awal bulan.. antara tanggal 6 ampe 16, gak tentu sih, kadang ane pernah dapet tanggal 17.
    mungkin dihitung pas 60 hari setelah signupnya referal.

8. yumichan

Masalahnya ini udah diklaim udah dibayar pada bulan Januari mastah, ada keterangan Paid on xx th January 2012. Terus ane udah kontek waktu itu kalo ane blm terima dananya, akhirnya dia nanya email pp, ane kasih, dia bilang nanti akan direissue awal Februari. Jadilah masalahnya kek gini skg mastah hehe

:kembang:

9. adityakw

adityakw Hero

Wah, kasusnya beda ya, ini bukan karena belum dibayar, tapi diklaim sudah dibayar padahal belum diterima duitnya ya...
    Kirain kasus sama seperti saya, belum dibayar2 komisinya, udah ngadu2, teteeep aja.. Berbulan-bulan didiemin, eh tiba2 ngucur sendiri di PayPal utk bonus aff yg bermasalah itu. Hoalah.. Kasus saya, emang member join aff saya dengan domain .co.cc (free domain yang katanya restricted di bonus aff hostgator kan?), tapi saya bilang bahwa ada domain .com dst juga di add-on account dia, eh tetep aja ga bisa. Ujung2nya, tiba2 duit masuk setelah bulan ke-7 kalo gak salah, padahal udah ga ngarep, tapi tetap terima kasih lah ke HG.

Hmmm..
    To TS: Semangat deh, urus... Saya masih percaya kalo Hostgator profesional, terlebih setelah saya mengalami kejadian di atas, di mana saya udah ga komplain lagi, domain juga melanggar TOS (atau apalah itu namanya) affiliate HG, eh tapi tiba2 cair juga tanpa diminta. Apalagi kalo masnya ini menuntut haknya.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  10. yumichan

Trims mas udah ngasih info. Semoga nanti dibayar secepatnya, ane sih gak maslalah, cm gak enak aja sma temen2, cashback kan hrsnya dah cair

Trims mastah, smoga sukses terus :kembang:

11. GentZu AoZora

GentZu AoZora Forbidden

nyantai aja mastah, pasti di bayar kok...
    ane jg gk tau tiba2 ada dodol masuk...
    dari dulu emang suka ngadat, mungkin nunggu perputaran dana dulu...

12. yumichan

ow mmg suka ngadat ya bro. jadi ane tinggalin aja ni keknya ya, habis kalo dikejar2 juga gak ada hasil, malah diputar2 kesannya. :D
    thanks masukannya bro mastah hehe

13. shibang

shibang Ads.id Starter

semoga cepat selesai masalahnya mastah.... ane doain cpt di bayar.... mungkin ada kesalahan sistem di HG, tapi coba aja trus semoga ada solusinya....:D

yumichan likes this.
  14. Torres

Torres Hero

total berapa bro
    kalo banyak, tuntut saja HG.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  15. gougou

gougou Super Hero

hehe, jangan heran mas bro, HG hampir selalu telat ngasih dodol..
    tp pasti bayar..
    yg jadi masalah tuh yg join kuat atau gak bayarin tiap bulan..
    karena kalo dia mulai gak bayar, pasti langsung dianggap inactive dan gak dibayar..
    tetep semangat mas..
    :semangat!:

16. hariw99

hariw99 Hero

Tetap semangat bro ts, semoga cepat cair . Kalau sudah jelas ada permasalahan seperti ini, yang lain pasti ngerti kok :semangat!:

17. chiman

chiman Hero

belom ada kabar lagi ya? :hmm:

18. yumichan

blom ada mas, maaf banget :(
    yang lalu jg ditulis paid tapi blm ngucur juga dana ke paypal. ane kirim email berkali2 blm dijawab, mohon doa teman2 sekalian smoga HG cpat bayar mas, habis pusing mau ngadu dimana, affiliate team nya gak bisa dihub via telp dan via chat..
    :nangis:

19. gryvendore

gryvendore Ads.id Pro

o0o gitu toh, oke deh om semoga segera clear masalahnya,.tetep semangat buat ngejar si buaya om yumichan,.

20. yumichan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.