1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

(ask) cara tau siapa yg ngehack PP kita gmana ya?

Discussion in 'Payment Processor' started by zackcapo, Feb 15, 2012.

1. zackcapo

zackcapo Ads.id Fan

agan2 sekalian mohon doanya ya...barusan PP saya kena hack.

kira2 biar tau caranya yg ngehack gmana ya?

udah email ke PPnya sih. cuman rada bingung juga nih ada duit hosting didalemnya :(

2. syalala

syalala Super Hero

email kena juga pasti ? bener pren ?
    coba recovery dolo email nya trus baru urus pp nya

3. zackcapo

zackcapo Ads.id Fan

untungnya kagak gan....

ane dah email pp kesini

hxxps://www.paypal.com/id/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

dengan isi :

I just read at 12 February 2012 I got the email like this :

The primary email for MOH ZAKI's PayPal account was changed on Feb ##, ####.
    >
    >If you did not authorize this change, please contact us using the link below:
    >
    >https://www.paypal.com/id/cgi-bin/?cmd=_contact-phone
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >PayPal
    >
    >Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and type in the PayPal URL to make sure you are on the real PayPal website.
    >For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center.
    >
    >Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
    >
    >Copyright &####; ####-#### PayPal. All rights reserved.
    >
    >Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value
    >facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
    >Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
    >
    >PPID PP###
    >
    In fact I never change my old email address. Unfortunately, I am not able to contact paypal by phone, I am in Indonesia, it will cost a lof bucks.

I live with this Paypal account to feed my family.

I can provide you a data, to confirm that my account is mine. I always keep my recent transaction receipt if you need it to clarify. Let me know a way to retrieve my account. I never experience any trouble and really appreciate the service. It really makes it easy to pay and be paid online. I don't know what to do if I lost my account.

I am a little assured that my paypal Limit my account because of the weird activity, thanks for paypal, the hacker can't do much.

I really need your help.

Sincerely,
    Moh. Zaki
    Phone Number : +#############'

dan dapet balesannya kaya gini

Dear MOH ZAKI,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Alex and I am happy to assist you with email issue.
    From your email I understand you’re concerned regarding the email that you've received stated your PayPal account primary email has been changed on Feb12.
    Upon review your account, I can view that you have closed your PayPal account on Feb 12 that day itself. It was notification from PayPal stated you've closed your PayPal account. Please be rest that you PayPal account was closed status and unable to be access by anyone.
    With this information, I hope that your email regarding authorized changed issued will be clarify soon.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Alex
    PayPal Resolution Services
    PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright© 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

mudah2an balik deh duitnya :(

4. menilajah

menilajah Super Hero

mudah2an aman bos, kemaren juga ane sempat ga bisa login ke peipol

tapi untung masih bisa recovery password, dengan memasukkan no CC yg dulu ane pake buat verified

padahal CC nya udah ane close :D

seperti nya ada yg mau jahilin akun peipol ane, tapi syukurlah sekarang sudah aman terkendali

security nya memang harus ditingkatkan lagi, seperti ganti password secara berkala

5. zackcapo

zackcapo Ads.id Fan

hiks2

kayaknya gak bisa balik lagi nih duitnya #nangis

dapet balesan lagi kaya gini :

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Redza and I am happy to assist you with your query.

Upon reviewing your email, I understand you would like to enquire about your PayPal account being closed without your concern. However I would best advise you to create a new PayPal account as you won't be able to open a closed account.

Here’s how to sign up for a PayPal account:
    1. Go to paypal.com.
    2. Click ‘Sign up’ at the top of the page.
    3. Select your country or region and your language.
    4. Choose the account type you want (Personal, Premier or Business) and click ‘Get Started.’
    5. Enter the required information and click ‘Continue.’
    6. Check your email for a confirmation email from PayPal (the email might take a few minutes to reach your inbox).
    7. Click the confirmation link in the email.
    8. Enter your password and click ‘Confirm.’

After you complete the sign up process, you can immediately use your PayPal account to send and receive money.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Redza
    PayPal Resolution Services
    PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright© 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

6. jawsplanet

jawsplanet Super Hero

agan,email PP sama email buat daftar PP sama y?
    passwordnya sama juga?

kemungkinan caranya y dari yg ane tanya ini ke agan

7. Googlr

Googlr Banned

harus lebih waspada sekarang. semoga cpet kelar masalah'a ts.

8. zackcapo

zackcapo Ads.id Fan

case closed...pihak PP tetep minta ditelepon, rayuannya ternyata gak mempan buat saya...hahaha

mo nelepon gak ada pulsa...hiks2

9. geloraku

geloraku Ads.id Pro

kalu email juga kena sulit banget....perlu ngomong panjang lebar buat jelasinnya...di saat seperti itu, terkadang yg punya malah dianggap seperti maling...sementara maling enak-enakkan bubu di dalam akun...ane dah pernah 3 kali kena beginian... saat email pake yahoo, dan ternyata lebih aman pake gmail, asal pake verifikasi 2 :|

10. xcitchx

xcitchx Ads.id Starter

betul gan ada yg obok akun ane malah dianggap malingnya ama pp.pp ditutup:(mau bukalagi takut pake identitas yg sama.bisa buka lagi yg baru gak y gan dengan identitas yang sama?ane sugesin pake gmailjg lebih aman.tp yahoo jg ada tuh gan 2nd verifikasinya

11. abeng

abeng Super Junior

Kirim email ke paypal, bilang kalau ente ga bisa nelpon ke paypal dan berharap paypal yang nelpon ke kita. Selain itu, minta CS yang bisa bahasa Indonesia..